Parma Rosa Chicken
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. Knorr Parma Rosa Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 T. oil
- 1 ¼ cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 T. butter
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Cooked Ziti or other pasta
- Slice chicken into ½-inch slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning then brown in oil.
- Remove to a casserole dish. Follow the directions on the Parma Rosa package using the milk and butter to make the sauce.
- Pour half of sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Add the rest of the sauce, cover and bake at 375-degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over pasta.
If you can't find the Knorr Parma Rosa Chicken seasoning, you can just make your own. This is how Russell and I made ours:
Lite Caesar Salad
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed, torn and spun dry
- 3 T. olive oil (or 2 T mayonnaise and 1 T olive oil - if you want a creamier dressing!)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
- Mix dressing ingredients. Pour over lettuce and stir.
- Stir in cheese. Add croutons.
- Can add cooked chicken (like the whole roasted kind) for a chicken Caesar salad.