Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- BEST BROWNIES EVER (doubled)
- or package/recipe of your choice
- 1- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/3 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 T heavy whipping cream
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate - chopped
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla in medium bowl using electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add cream, then flour. Transfer 1/3 cup cheesecake batter to small bowl and reserve. Spread remaining batter over brownie layer.
- Microwave chocolate in bowl on low power in 10-second intervals until melted, then stir until smooth. Mix chocolate into reserved cheesecake batter and drop by heaping spoonfuls atop cheesecake layer. Using the tip of a knife or toothpick, swirl chocolate batter in figure-eight pattern through white cheesecake layer for a decorative look.
- Bake brownies until center feels set and edges of cheesecake are puffed, about 45 minutes. Cool brownies in pan on rack. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.