White Bean and Chile Quesadillas
- 1 can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 T chopped green chiles
- 1 tomato, chopped
- cheddar cheese, grated
- green onions, sliced
- fresh cilantro
- flour tortillas
- sour cream
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Prepare veggies.
- Divide mixture among seven flour tortillas. Mash with a fork to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Sprinkle with the next 4 ingredients. Top with a second tortilla.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and brown tortillas on each side. Cover the pan while cooking.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.