Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3 ****1/2
Trailer
"I loved you in "A Christmas Story" but the way." This movie was awesome. I think it's the best Iron Man movie yet. Robert Downey Jr. Is hilariously sarcastic as per usual, and the story is very exciting and entertaining. I loved how Tony Stark has none of his usual gismos and gadgets for most of the movie. He has to rely on his smarts more than usual. I love the relationship that develops with the little kid. The kid that helps Tony is a smart, funny little guy. I loved that Tony is experiencing PTSD, it just makes sense after such a traumatic, death-defying experience like he had at the end of "The Avenger's". I loved the character development and relationship building events that occur in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...