Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice
Recently I decided to over indulge myself in Pride and Prejudice. I read the books Pride and Prejudice and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I also watched the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice and just happened to catch the new version of Pride and Prejudice on t.v. PHEW. I am done Done DONE with Pride and Prejudice. But! Here's a look at what I thought of all of the above... :)
 Pride and Prejudice ***1/2

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies ***

Pride and Prejudice ***1/2

 Pride and Prejudice ****
 I think I've decided that the new movie is my favorite of them all. It is shortish... Has a FANTASTIC soundtrack. And I thought that it was acted very well. But, I didn't love the book, so that's probably why I preferred it over the BBC version. It is JUST like the book. SO, if you LOVE LOVE LOVE the book, the BBC version will rock your world. But, I do have to agree with the rumor that Collin Firth is a fantastic Darcy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...