Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Just so Stylin...



So Russ and I went for a walk downtown the other day and found this second hand book shop. They didn't have any of the kinds of books I love to read BUT they had a TON of cool random books. One of them was a crochet/bead jewelry making book. Russ thought it was cool and that I'd like it so he bought it for me and had me get some stuff to make jewelry. This was by far the coolest looking piece of jewelry to me so I decided to make a few bracelets. I will probably make more of these and some anklets while I'm at it. Then I'll move onto the more complicated patterns :) Anyway, the book is called: Crochet for Beaders: 18 stunning jewelry projects and it's by Ruth Herring, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...