Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Am Number Four

I Am Number Four ***
Trailer
So.... This movie looked really exciting and action packed which Russ and I really like... so we decided to watch it. And it fulfilled our desire for action "packedness"... But, the story was kind of lacking. You want to know why? Because it is based on a book. That is going to be part of a SERIES. Which hasn't even come out yet. So the movie is super open ended because guess what? They are going to make the movies for all the of the books. Just like Harry Potter. I think they were inspired by the wrong series. If they think they will do as well as Harry Potter I can pretty much guarantee they will be SORELY disappointed. Granted, I haven't read the book. And I have no intention to do so until the rest of the series comes out at least. Overall, the movie was interesting, the super powers were cool, the acting was so-so, and the ending was lame. If you are looking for an unsatisfying but exciting/action packed movie with obsessive love... This is the movie for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...