Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cafe Sabor

Cafe Sabor
location: Logan, UT
Mexican food! My family is really big into finding DELICIOUS Mexican food. This comes from us living in Southern California for 3 years. Thankfully I will soon be living in Arizona eating the BEST Mexican food all. the. time. My family is going to be incredibly jealous. So this is the first REAL Mexican restaurant I've been to in a long time, and it is a pretty decent one. Russ and I got this creamy chicken and mushroom sauce that you can put on fresh tortillas (made right in the entrance) with beans, rice, lettuce and pico. It was super delicious. I've only been there one other time when I was like 13 so I don't remember if I liked what I got... BUT. The chicken sauce and taquitos were way good. I would HIGHLY suggest them. The pricing is very comparable to other Mexican Restaurants, I believe it was about 7-15 dollars per plate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...