Friday, July 29, 2011

The Crystal Cave

The Crystal Cave ***
by Mary Stewart
Book Type: Fantasy
Summary: Mary Stewart tells the Arthurian legend in her own way, bringing to life one of the world's greatest legends and mysteries, shedding new light on the turbulence and mystery of fifth-century Britain. This story is about Merlin in his early years.
summary found on goodreads
My Review: Merlin is an interesting character and the Arthurian legend is fascinating.... But the story is a little slow for my taste. Full of a lot more detail than I like. The action is good when it's there, but there isn't a ton of it in the story. I don't think I'll end up reading any more of the books in her series... But this first book was decent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...