Monday, August 8, 2011

Sauce

Sauce
location: Tucson, AZ
This restaurant is DELICIOUS. It is SO GOOD. YUM. I absolutely loved this restaurant. We went to it in Tucson, Arizona. I don't know if this restaurant is located anywhere else but if you ever end up in Tucson, you should definitely go this restaurant! Who knew you could find incredible Italian food an hour from the Mexican border? I didn't! But it was amazing! Great price, great service, AMAZING food! There pizzas are all 9 dollars or less, the salads were about 4- 8 dollars and they were really big! I would eat there every day if I could!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...