Friday, September 30, 2011

Beastly

Beastly **1/2
Trailer
Recently I realized how much I LOVE Beauty and the Beast. I saw it on Broadway years ago and I thought it was fantastic, and I've taken the Disney movie for granted for years! But I watched it a few months ago and was astounded by how BEAUTIFUL the music and scenery is. Really, it's amazing. You should watch it again for those reasons alone! Anyway, I decided to give Beastly a chance because of my new found love for the original story. And ummm, yeah, it was okay. They made the kid look uber weird. I mean, he had ugly features but he also had tattoos and deep gashes all over him. That was weird and I didn't really understand why they made him look the way they did. I thought that the actor did a better job in this movie than he did in I Am Number Four, which was good to see! But, that was about the only good thing in the movie. It was only so-so from beginning to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...