Friday, September 30, 2011

Super 8

Super 8 ****
Trailer
This movie was rated one of the best movies of the year, Russ' mom really liked it, and it had aliens... So we figured, why not? Overall I thought the movie was really good. My brother described it as being like The Goonies, with an alien.Which is kind of true. BUT, it was done well. EXCEPT for two things. In my mind. One, there was WAY too much swearing, especially from the fat kid. That bugged me. And the other thing was the ending. It wasn't very good. To me. It was cheesy, corny, kind of ridiculous. Honestly? I think that the alien should have just gone nuts and killed everybody. Yep. That would have been better. Haha, anyway, like I said it was a good movie except for the swearing and the ending. I thought the main character was really cute, the other kids were funny, the movie was suspenseful and creepy at the right moments, the alien was pretty creepy. Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...