Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Lantern

For the combined young women's activity this week I was asked to take charge and do a Christmas craft. I don't know why they thought I could do this!  But there was nothing I could do about it, so I looked on-line all week trying to find anything I thought would be cute and fun for the girls. FINALLY I found a couple things I thought were cute and was pretty much shot down by the YW president... But I ended up using one of my ideas anyway: a Christmas Lantern. I didn't have a Cricut and I had absolutely no luck finding Christmasy vinyl decals so I ended up drawing and chopping up contact paper to make my patterns. I made one to show the girls what it would look like... My snowflakes are totally lopsided and I scraped off a bunch of the spray just trying to get everything off, but I think it turned out alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...