Thursday, March 22, 2012

Couch

So for those of you who don't know. We have an ugly couch. Okay. I've seen worse. But I definitely am not a huge fan of the huge floral print that you find on our couch. Seriously. It's bad. And just NOT me. Oh, and did I mention that it's white? Well, was... Anyway! Point is. I don't like the way my couch looks. We don't have the money/time/drive to buy a new one. So... What did we do? We fixed the one we have. BY buying a couch cover, I am SO not skilled enough to make my own. And we made pillow covers. We bought fabric we liked and thought went well together and MADE our own pillow covers. Awesome right? I know. I am just so great. Okay so Russ did a lot of the work. Probably most of the work... In all fairness I have been feeling a little off in the health department for about a month...So you know. It was fair that he did more than me. Because he loves me enough to do it. Anyway. Would you like to see our project?? If you're still reading this you must... So here you go!!
BEFORE
AFTER
Amazing right? Right? Hold the applause! No really though... SO MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...