Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mi Nidito

Mi Nidito
locations: Tucson, AZ
This restaurant my be in the scary part of town but OH MY GOSH  IT IS GOOD. SERIOUSLY. Man, we ordered a cheese tostadas, enchilada, tamale, and taco. All of it was delicious!! Oh my goodness. This place has been on a few cooking shows on t.v. because it is incredible! And apparently famous. Haha. Anyway, it is to die for! I would definitely go there sometime! The prices are fairly average for Mexican food. I'd say about 10-15 bucks a plate! Good stuff. Mmmm... Now I'm craving My Nidito. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...