Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror **1/2
trailer
I had a heads up from some friends that this movie was BAD. Like REALLY bad. Stupid in fact. So when I went to see it with the Young Women last night I was prepared for a painfully horrendous movie. It was better than I expected. It actually had some funny lines and scenes. But I'll say that overall it was only a descent film. Not a good one. The dwarves were actually pretty funny and the prince was pretty entertaining. But in the end, it wasn't enough to save the movie :). So if you enjoy ridiculously cheesy silly movies, you just MIGHT like this movie. A little bit. OH and, enjoy the Bollywood video at the end of the movie... Yikes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...