Thursday, March 21, 2013

Secret World of Arrietty

Secret World of Arrietty **1/2
Trailer
This is a studio Gibli film based on the book "The Borrowers". I thought it would be good because most studio Gibli films are at least decent, if a little weird. This movie unfortunately was a bit disappointing though. I thought it started out well, but it kind of fell apart about halfway through and the ending was just super lame. I mean ridiculously cheesy and painful. There wasn't anything in the movie that made me love it or hate it. I just felt fairly neutral and semi-disappointed. I just felt unsatisfied when it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...