Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breakfast Smoothie Anyone?

This morning I wanted my usual breakfast smoothie but we were completely out of spinach! I've tried other greens before and almost puked they were so gross. I just haven't figured out how to do that yet. So I decided to try a different route. A beet. Yeah, we had a beet and fruit smoothie at Jamba the other day that was absolutely delish! So this is our rough draft... :)
Fruit and Beet Smoothie
source: me!
serves: 2
Ingredients
  • 1 beet, peeled and diced small
  • 1 carrot, chopped 
  • 1 c strawberries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 orange, peeled or juiced
  • 1 T flax seed
  • 1 c milk
  • 1 T honey (optional)
  • 5-6 ice cubes
Directions
  1. Throw all ingredients into blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
 

1 comment:

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...