Monday, January 31, 2011

Toiletries Bag

When I was getting ready to go to India I wanted a really good toiletries bag to bring my stuff in. I couldn't find anything I liked so Russ and I ended up working together to design and create our own. It has a few little pockets on the outside for things like face wipes, hand sanitizer pads, make-up, and etc. It also has dividers that you can pull out and change direction a little bit in order to change the size of each section. I like to separate my toothbrush from my face wash and whatnot, so the dividers were very useful! Although, Mabe next time I'll just put in a ton of velcro strips so I have plenty of options... Plus it would be way easier than buttons! Anyway, here's a picture of the "design" and the finished product...


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...