Monday, July 25, 2011

Harry Potter 7.2

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2  ****
Trailers
Wow, I have such mixed feelings about this film. It is really hard for me to even give it a rating. The last Harry Potter movie... The last Harry Potter anything! I hate that it's all over. I don't even know what to do with myself now that it is! Buh. Anyway, I thought that this movie was well done. Parts of it were FANTASTIC, other parts were just okay, and there was maybe one scene that I didn't really like. Overall, I would say that it was a great ending to the most incredible experience... J.K. Rowling is a complete genius! As well done as this movie was, I think I liked the first half better. I felt that the end scene with Voldemort and the snake was drawn out and anti-climatic. Also they didn't fight in front of everyone so no one was there to see why or how Harry won the battle. What Harry did with the Elder wand was lame... You didn't really feel emotional when Fred died because it was more of a side-note, the main characters weren't even there when he died. BUT outside of that, Gringotts was freaking awesome, Snape's memories were emotional and spot-on, Bellatrix was hilarious when she was Hermione, and the battle scenes were filmed really well. In the end I would say the pros outweighed the cons. I will still want to own the movie and will probably watch it several times right after I get it. But, don't go in expecting the perfect ending. Expect a great ending instead and I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...