Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life of Pi

Life of Pi ***
Trailer
This movie won a ton of awards and lots of people loved it. I agree that the imagery, special effects, and filming style were all phenomenal. The tiger was really cool, and the scenes with the flying fish and the whale were insanely cool. Overall the movie had some pretty amazing qualities but the story itself was only okay for me. As far as movies following one person lost at sea or on a deserted island, this is one of the better ones. I thought the main character did a great job. If not the movie would have flopped, even with the beautiful imagery. I thought this movie was very well done, I guess I just missed the point of it.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think you should read the book... It will all make more sense :) I haven't seen the movie yet, but the book is absolutely fantastic. There is a lot found between the lines that would be very difficult to portray on screen. Try to get a "book club" copy that has questions for discussion at the end.

    ReplyDelete

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...