Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hamilton's

Hamilton's Steak and Seafood
location: Logan, UT
This is a fancier restaurant. It was a little more pricey - about 15-25 dollars a plate. It is known for it's steak for a good reason. Russ was practically drooling on himself as he ate his steak. It was super delicious, Russ claims it to be the best steak he's ever had. I got some cheesy dumpling stuff... Unfortunately I am now incapable of ordering food at a restaurant without talking to Russ about what we want to get, but his new boss/supervisor was treating us to dinner that night and he likes to talk... So I didn't get to talk to Russ, I barely got to think about what I wanted actually! But, the dish I got was okay. Not my favorite, I would not get THAT again. They apparently have a deal on Tuesdays for students where you can get two steaks for 25 bucks, so I think we're going to go back so I can try that! I want to love this restaurant as much as Russ did! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...