Monday, December 12, 2011

Hugo

Hugo ****1/2
Trailer
Oh my gosh! Okay, I haven't read the book so I have no idea how this movie compares to the original story... But WOW. This movie was FABULOUS. Russ and I absolutely LOVED it. The little kid that plays Hugo is fantastic, the story is interesting, the tribute to classic movies is perfect, and the emotions you feel are real and well deserved. This movie was so wonderful.Russ and I saw it in 3D and it wasn't really worth it, but the movie is more than worth the full price. It is such a great film! I can't say enough good things about this movie. Go see it. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...