Monday, December 12, 2011

We wish you a merry Christmas!

What do you do with all of the cute Christmas cards that you get every single year? Keep them! At least that's what I do... Because I'm a pack rat. It's true and I'm not afraid to admit it. So this year I decided it would be fun to display all of the cute cards that we have but it is really hard to find something some sort of card display. So... I made one! Obviously. I found the idea for my Christmas card display here!

I made a Christmas wreath out of branches from our Christmas tree last year... But it seriously took FOREVER. AND I had to just throw it away at the end of the season. But I kept the things I made it with and bought some fake branches at Michaels. I think it turned out pretty well... Not perfect by any means, but not bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...