Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
location: Various
My family used to go to the Rainforest Cafe when I was a kid. So when we were in Downtown Disney, we had to go. The ambiance is a lot of fun, especially for children. I mean, they have a thunderstorm go off every 20 minutes and the animals move every 10. It is designed to feel like you're eating in a jungle. We sat right next to a real fishtank! It's a lot of fun. And the food was just DELISH. We ordered some sort of fish and shrimp and goodness it was good. I ate way more than I should have, but I felt good after because it was such a healthy, yummy meal! The people next to us did order big greasy burgers that looked to die for as well... I bet everything is good here! It is a bit more pricey. I believe everything was at least 10-20 dollars. But it is worth it for the experience, at least once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...