Friday, June 1, 2012

Contagion

Contagion ***
Trailer
The trailer for this movie reminded me of the movie Outbreak. Which is a very creepy movie. I saw it when I was a kid and it kind of freaked me out. I thought this movie would be just as good if not better... But it wasn't. It was kind of lame. It was interesting how the virus spread, how it made people behave... But a lot of people died and you're just waiting for a happy ending of some sort, but it just felt open ended. I mean, it has a happy ending of sorts, but it's not completely developed and wrapped up. Basically it was disappointing, but not the worst movie I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...