Friday, June 1, 2012

The Body in the Library

The Body in the Library **1/2
by Agatha Christie
Book Type: Mystery, Fiction
Summary: Miss Marple investigates the death of a stylish blonde who is found murdered in front of a library hearth at Grossington Hall.
summary found on goodreads
My Review: This is a Miss. Marple novel. The book starts out slow and finishes slow. I can honestly say I don't even really remember who the murderer was. It wasn't very surprising. The story was short but it felt like it took forever to read. It was boring for me. I felt that the author used too much dialogue and not enough story, background, outside details. It was all about the dialogue, and the dialogue was not super fascinating. I was disappointed by this book. Agatha Christie is supposed to be a great mystery writer... I don't necessarily agree with that... Oh well! Overall, the story was interesting but she didn't have anything driving it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...