Saturday, February 16, 2013

Les Miserables

Les Miserables ****1/2
Trailer
WOW. This movie was FANTASTIC. They sang almost every word, which was unexpected and not EXACTLY my favorite part of the movie. But Hugh Grant did a fantastic job as usual. His voice is great and he is a brilliant actor. But the person that truly blew me away was Anne Hathaway. She. was. PHENOMENAL. Absolutely incredible. She had a minimal roll, but what she did was stunning. She really just made the movie for me. Outside of that Russell Crowe was a good cop/"bad guy". Everyone else also did a great job in this film. I want to read the book now! It was wonderful. Wow. I was blown away. Go see this movie. It's fantastic. A beautiful remake of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...