Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Hobbit

The Hobbit: There and Back Again ****
Trailer
If you enjoy the Lord of the Rings movies, then you are most likely going to like this one. It is well acted, well filmed, well delivered. But, and this is a big BUT, it is like a million years long. Okay, it's three hours long, THREE hours. Yeah. Can you believe that? 3 hours, and they are splitting the book up into 3 movies. That's three 3 hour long movies. Ouy. When I was asked what my favorite part of the movie was I said, "the end." Haha, BUT the movie is well done, it is. I thought that the story was delivered incredibly well and the actors were fantastic. So don't get me wrong, the movie was very good. Just... LONG. Very long. But good. I wasn't able to make it through the book, but I did make it through the movie... if that tells you anything at all. :) The director added a lot of stuff to the movie that wasn't in the book... But apparently there is another book that the added story lines and plots are from. Which I obviously don't know anything about... Haha, but I would go see it at least once, maybe just once. Russ would have gone to see it in the theater more than once so I guess it really depends on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...