Sunday, February 17, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall 007 ****
Trailer
I would say that this is easily the best Bond movie I've seen. I've seen... 4 total? That's ridiculous... 4 Bond movies and I probably haven't even seen a quarter of the amount out there. Goodness. Anyway. This movie was very well done. I think Daniel Craig is the perfect Bond. The other actors, including the bad guy, are all fabulous in this one as well. The story is great. There's back story and a point to the drama and bad guy-he is completely insane, but believable. I really thought this Bond was put together well, like I said, best one I've seen. So go see it. Totally worth your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...