Friday, March 18, 2011

BATMAN

Last year for Dustin's birthday we bought him a laundry bag and ironed on a picture of his school mascot. It was a lot of fun finding the picture, printing it on the iron on material and putting it on the bag. We were just trying to help him get all set for college! This year I thought I would make something more fun for HIM. :)
Now I would share the pattern with you all... But I made it up myself and I'm not really sure I could give you an official pattern... But, I basically used a general beanie pattern - dc not sc. Then I made the bat symbol out of felt. I just found the symbol online and printed it out and then cut it out of the felt. Then for the bat ears I basically chained 14, joined with a slip stitch to form a ring and then did two rows of 14 sc, 13sc, and 12 sc (just decrease by one every other row...) then I did one row from 11- 3 and then joined with a slip stitch and finished off! Not too hard... Sorry if this is just really confusing, if you want to try and make something like this let me know and I can try and explain better :)

1 comment:

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...