Friday, March 11, 2011

The Time Traveler's Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife **
by Audrey Niffenegger 
Book Type: Fiction, Romance 
Summary: This is a love story about a man with a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel unpredictably, and about his wife, an artist, who has to cope with his frequent absences and dangerous experiences.
summary found on wikipedia  
My Review: Well! This book was not what I expected... It was all sex, sex, drugs, drinking, more sex, and lots of swearing. Including the "f" word, often times 2-3 times per page. We saw the movie a while back and I thought it was decent but this book is just... TOO much. Really. It wasn't redeeming enough for me to even finish it. I got pretty far but I got sick and tired of how gross it was to finish. I thought it would be cute and romantic... If you've ever wanted to read this book I would highly suggest just going ahead and renting the movie. Much better way to spend your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...