Friday, April 1, 2011

Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire**** 
Trailer
Okay, don't judge me! This movie is rated R. I don't generally watch rated R movies but I had several friends tell me that this movie was FABULOUS and really shouldn't be rated R. SO, I saw it at the library and figured I would try it out. I also thought that if anything at all happened that made me feel uncomfortable or was you know "rated R material" I could just turn it off and tell my friends that they LIED to me! So I started watching it. And I have to say, it was REALLY good. Seriously, I was impressed. It made me sad but it had a lot of really amazing things happen. And if you want a feel of what India was like for me, just watch this movie for a few mins... the clips with the boys are so spot on, it's crazy! I felt like I was back in India while I watched this! Anyway, the movie really is fabulous and there is absolutely no reason for it to be rated R. I have seen a LOT of PG-13 movies that were WAY worse than this movie! :) Take my word for it. If you ever want to break your record for never having seen a rated R movie except edited on TV.... This is the movie to do it for. It's fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this edited... you're not the first person to tell me there's nothing to edit, so I wonder what they took out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at UVU- supposedly it was edited also, but I really liked it too- even though it was sad! I agree with Jessica- what did they take out? HUmm...

    ReplyDelete

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...