Saturday, April 16, 2011

Harry Potter 7.1

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PART 1 ****1/2
Trailer
AHHHH! Okay, so I didn't just barely watch this movie. I saw it the first week it came out and I have wanted to watch it since. SERIOUSLY. I LOVED this movie. The other HP movies didn't quite do it for me. They just didn't compare to the books. At all. But this movie? FABULOUS. The things they changed actually enhanced the story, didn't change the characters, and brought it home. Like the beginning, where they show Harry, Ron, and Hermione prepping for this next journey. I seriously cried. The part with Hermione was just too much for me! I'm pathetic I know... But if there is one nerdy thing about me it is my absolute love for these books and this movie. I am so dang excited for the last movie I just can't contain myself! And this movie? I need to own it. Now. Which is why I'm writing about it. It came out on dvd yesterday. And I don't own it yet. BUH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...