Friday, July 1, 2011

Did You Hear About The Morgans?

Did You Hear About The Morgans?  ***
This movie looked like it would be really funny so we picked it up at the library and it didn't satisfy my sense of humor. It had some very funny parts, but Sarah Jessica Parker was SO ANNOYING. She really ruined the movie for me. She was stupid and whiny the entire movie. I thought Hugh Grant was hilarious and I really liked his character. However he did not make up for how annoying Sarah Jessica Parker was. Blegh. I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more if she wasn't so irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...