Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Rise of the Planet of the Apes ***
Trailer
I had heard this movie was really good so Russ and I gave in and saw it at the cheap theater last night. It was okay. Granted we did miss the first 5 minutes or so, so maybe something happened there that would have made us like it more... But it was just kind of slow. The monkeys, I'm sorry "apes" were kind of creepy when they got smarter; that stuff was totally crazy! And it was kind of fun to see Tom Felton in a new movie! Even if his character was almost exactly the same as Draco Malfoy... Overall the movie was well developed and well acted, so I would say it was a decent flick. I remember when I saw the previews I felt like there was no way this movie would make sense, there just weren't enough apes to take over the world! But they were able to make it make sense... Does that make sense? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...