Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kung Fu Panda

Kung Fu Panda 2 ***1/2
Trailer
I saw the first movie about 5 times the summer after it came out. It was the summer that Russ and I got married and I had to fly back and forth between New York and Utah several times. They played this movie on the airplane almost every time! It got very old, very fast. The first time it was pretty funny, but the more I saw it, the more I disliked it. I wasn't exactly excited to see this one because of how I felt about the first one, but we figured "Why not? Might as well!" So I got it from the library. And I have to say, it was actually a really good movie! Surprisingly funny and well developed! This movie wasn't focused on the humor, it had more of a plot than the first movie, more emotions... It was really well put together. It was still funny in the same way the first one was funny! The characters were more developed in this movie than the last one. Overall we really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...