Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Three Musketeers

The Three Musketeers ***
Trailer
Have you seen the classic Disney movie called "The Three Musketeers"? It is a FABULOUS movie. At least I love it. It is seriously funny and entertaining in every way! So I had to watch the new one. I didn't have high expectations, which is good. Because this movie was cast perfectly, the actors were all fantastic but the plot? Weak. Weak. Weak. I don't know what it was about the movie... I guess, the ending doesn't wrap up anything so you end with a feeling of "and?" So, the movie had it's entertaining parts and it's not so entertaining parts. Overall I'm glad I watched it, but I won't be watching it again anytime soon. If ever. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...