Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

The Odd Life of Timothy Green ***
Trailer
I didn't know if I would be able to make it through this movie. It is about a couple that is unable to have children. The doctor tells them to give up, it's never going to happen. But, I decided to see it anyway. And I'm glad I did. It was very cute. The little boy was adorable. The story was a bit quirky and weird but it was cute.  It made me a little sad here and there, obviously. It was very close to home for me. But the story was fun. It is a good family film. Cute and different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...