Tuesday, June 18, 2013

House at the End of the Street

House at the End of the Street **
Trailer
I love scary movies. I don't know why. The thrill, the absolute terror of monsters to affect your dreams at night. I saw this movie and thought "oh fun! A scary movie! AND Jennifer Lawrence. Plus plus." So I saw it on Netflix and thought "well it can't be THAT good or it wouldn't be on Netflix already." But I figured I'd give it a try anyway. I have to say that this movie was incredibly disappointing. It is a super long story about this teenager who is mad at her mom and falls for the creepy kid next door. And that's it. Until the last 20 minutes where it is creepy and you finally find out how messed up the creepy neighbor is... And you go from thinking "maybe he's not THAT bad, maybe his parents were the REAL problem." to realizing, well, the truth. Anyway, I was definitely disappointed by pretty much everything about this movie. It was scary, it was long and dragged out, the girl throws herself on the boy several times... Blegh. Lame, lame, lame! Just disregard this movie! NOT worth your time. AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...