Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tandoori Oven

Tandoori Oven
location: Logan, UT
INDIAN FOOD. I honestly thought I would never feel up to eating Indian food again in my entire lifetime! 2 weeks straight was MORE than enough for me! BUT Boomer made us some Indian food about a month ago and I liked it! So when Parrish told us he would really love to go with us to Tandoori Oven sometime I was a little wishy washy... but more willing than I would have been a month ago! I'm not going to lie. Sitting outside the restaurant we could smell it and it smelled SO good! But, it still made me feel like I was going to puke! HAHA. I guess that's what happens after not keeping down your food for a month because of eating too much Indian food! I have to say that it was absolutely delicious. Once I got over my nausea I just dove in, eating Indian style (with my fingers) and I loved it. It was the best Indian food I've had in the states by far! It was very comparable to the best Indian food we had in INDIA. Yeah, it really was that good. I'd go there again... Maybe. :) It was about 10 dollars per dish and 10 for the buffet. Not bad for Indian food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...