Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just another sewing attempt...

Someday I will actually remember to take a picture of something AS I'm making it. So I can actually explain how to make my crafts rather than just showing the finished project and saying "look what I made! I'm so cool!" Okay, I will probably never ACTUALLY remember, but I'll try!
This skirt was way easier than my first skirt, but it didn't come out quite as cute. Mostly because the fabric isn't as good and I didn't have as much to work with. But basically all we did was cut out straight strips and triangles and sew them all together. The waist looks kind of funny because we sewed in a stretchy band rather than dealing with a zipper again. Hmm, it turned out alright. Hopefully it looks cute when I wear it!
p.s. Yes. This is the leftover fabric from the purse I made for relief society back in the day... Ummm, we had a little mishap and bought WAY more fabric than was necessary... At least I found a good way to use the left overs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...