Friday, September 30, 2011

Taco Tote

El Taco Tote
location: Tucson, AZ
Okay, when I saw the name of this restaurant I couldn't help but laugh. Because I automatically read it in English first. Don't tell me it doesn't look funny if you read it in English? But, we heard it was good so we decided to go and MAN it was good. It is like a Mexican salad bar! Because you have tacos instead of salad! They basically grill meat for you and make you some fresh tortillas and you do the rest over at the salsa bar. WAY good. I would love to eat there again! YUM. Also, the pricing wasn't too bad for the amount of food you got. But I don't remember what it was like. And I don't know if they have any outside of Tucson. But there is at least one here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...