Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Host

The Host ***
Trailer
Have you read this book? It is easily one of the longest books I have dragged myself through. It was close to 800 pages long and it was so so so slooooooooow. But I thought it was fascinating that the main character was the alien who is inhabiting a human being. It was a different take on an alien invasion story. I though that the story was fascinating but that the way it was delivered was not that phenomenal. So I pushed my way through this book because it was just interesting enough to make me want to know what happens. I saw the preview for the movie with one of my all time favorites songs blasting in the background and it made me want to see it. I don't know why. i guess I figured the movie couldn't be any worse than the book. If anything it could be way better. Right? Well I would say it was about the same. Interesting story, good cast, kind of slow... But overall, just good enough to keep you watching. Yep. That's it. So the movie was fun, better than the book because it takes 2 hours to get through, not a week! But fairly comparable in every other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ever try one of our recipes we would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you like them or if you make any changes! We love comments! :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...